1. What does it mean to be in communion for you, with others? How can you participate in unity and community with the congregation during this season?
2. What sorts of things block, restrict, or constrict the flow of peace amongst a congregation?
3. What ways of sharing and caring help to foster the flow of peace amongst a congregation?
4. In what way is God calling you to make peace with someone else during this season?
5. Off the Wall: What images or metaphors capture the meaning of communion for you? Is there a special experience you have had of communion in your life? How would you communicate that experience to someone else?