- Should there be peace in the church? What sorts of things disturb or disrupt or make peace difficult?
- Sometimes little steps pay off in the long term. What little steps contribute to peace and flourishing and thriving in the church?
- Do you hunger and long for the health of the church? How can we nurture that desire within each other? How can we train up a longing for the health, diversity, and unity of the body of Christ? What practices shape our desires to this end?
- How can you contribute to the peace of the church in this season?
- Off the Wall: What image, symbol or metaphor describe peace in a community for you? Can you share that with your small group, ideally, through visual representation.