This week's Sermon Questions for Small Groups
Pentecost: Gifted to Build Up Acts 2:1-13 1 Peter 4:7-11
1. When have you felt most strongly that you are serving Jesus?
2. How did you feel uniquely positioned and gifted to serve at that moment?
3. When have you felt it was difficult to serve, some obstacle external or internal was restricting you?
4. When restricted - how did you sense God's presence? How did you reach out to him?
5. Off the Wall: The Spirit has a few metaphors: Fire, Dove, Wind, Running Water. Which of these feels most real to you right now, in this season? Why?