Text: Matthew 5:9 (in context of Matthew 5:1-10)
1. Where have you seen peace come? Can you share of the story of reconciliation?
2. What are some places where we need peace right now in our country and also, in our city?
3. How is God calling you to stand for peace? In your workplace, or in your family, or in your city?
4. How can you speak to a young person to encourage them towards peace? What opportunity can you find to speak to a young person about peace?
5. Off the Wall: Art can speak about injustice powerfully. Have you been affected by a poem, or a painting, or a sculpture that says - this was wrong? What art piece has said that to you?