Text: Matthew 5:8 (in the context of Matthew 5:1-10)
Purity at the Centre
- What is the most pure thing that you own?
- What are some of your core values for you, yourself? List 3-5 values that you want to define you.
- Is your behaviour out of alignment with your values in your workplace? In your personal relationships? In your life? - Is there any place you have an integrity disconnect?
- What would you need to do to correct any of those imbalances or disconnects between your values and your behaviour?
- Off the Wall: White has often been a symbol for purity. But for most of us, that kind of purity feels judgmental, because we don’t feel up to that kind of standard. Some artworks challenge that sense of purity that White symbolizes. Jesus washing the disciples feet, for example: https://commons.wikimedia.org/
wiki/File:Dirck_van_Baburen_-_ Christ_Washing_the_Apostles_ Feet_-_WGA1090.jpg