1. Who in the Valley doesn't feel like they are particularly welcome at church?
2. If Jesus was a captain picking teams - who is he least likely to want on his team?
3. What does it mean for a church to welcome those with nothing to give?
4. How can a welcoming atmosphere, conflict our value of trying to form disciples?
5. Off the Wall: If you were to redraw or repaint the nativity - how might you reform the images in our minds to reflect that Jesus was likely born in a house, surrounded by other women of the house helping Mary with the birth? Gone is the rejecting 'harsh' Innkeeper - now it is a house of welcoming distant relatives of Mary and Joseph - how might this be redrawn, repainted, reimagined?