1. Not having seen Christ with his eyes made it difficult for Thomas to believe as an apostle. Have you experienced something similar in your walk with Christ?
2. Christ’s wounds are evidence of God’s power in resurrection, but also of his love for Thomas and for us all. How have you experienced Christ’s wounds as part of your walk of faith?
3. Christ shows a lot of patience and understanding in how he meets Thomas. How have you experienced God’s patience with you?
4. What can speaking out our faith together with Thomas - calling Jesus, ‘My Lord and My God’ – do for us and for those around us?
5. Off the wall: Faith without physical evidence or faith based on a testimony of others can be found in many stories and movies. Can you think of any that may have either encouraged you or made you think about how faith works in your life?