Our Group Leaders Recommend:
- P.N. speaks highly of “The Truth Project.” The series discusses the importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.
- B.F. recommends the “Serendipity Bible: For Personal and Small Group Study.”
- C.H. suggests “The Apprentice Series” by James Bryan Smith. The series includes three parts: “The Good and Beautiful Life,” “The Good and Beautiful God,” and “The Good and Beautiful Community.”
- J.L. recommends the “Critical Questions Discussion Guides” from RZIM, which cover topics such as What is truth? Is God real? Who was Jesus? and Can the Bible be trusted?
- Small Groups, Big Impact (the church office has three copies of this book that may loaned)
- What Can I Expect from Small Groups? (linked from smallgroups.com, a part of Christianity Today)
- Free eBooklet: “Handling Discussion Problems” (linked from churchleaders.com)
- Multiply or Divide? How to Start New Groups – PDF (linked from smallgroups.net, a sub-site of Saddleback Church)